Monday, April 27, 2009

Way to go, Rookie Biotch!

Noah and I took a shot at recording episode 2 of our blogcast yesterday, only to figure out when we listened to the play back, that my mic sounded like hell. We think it was because it was too far away from my face. Go figure. Anyway, We are going to meet up on Tuesday and give it another shot, and hopefully I can pull my head out and get a good recording.

On a lighter note, its my B-day! Turning 26. Absolutely nothing happens for this birthday. Yay...

Garbs

5 comments:

  1. Oh, ok Mr. Veteran. This coming from a guy who was using a Rock Bottom Brewery growler as a mic stand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as it didn't impede the microphone picking up my voice, I don't see a problem with it. In fact, I think it's pretty BA that my mic stand is a Rock Bottom growler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if it turns out anywhere as near as good as that picture of you two on the right I'd say we've got a winner on our hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait 'til we start messing around with video!

    ReplyDelete