Thursday, January 14, 2010

I haven't forgotten about you...

I write this sitting at a coffee shop in Baltimore. I swear, I haven't forgotten about you. And by you, I mean you. The one person who reads this blog. Did you think there were multiple readers?

Just thought I'd let you know that Nick and I are planning on recording a podcast this weekend so look forward to that! A lot of things to talk about but we'll try to keep it short and sweet. Well, Garbs will be there so maybe not sweet, you know what I mean.

On a side note, I'm really disappointed because I'm coming to the swift realization that I won't be able to visit Camden Yards while I'm here in Baltimore. It's literally five blocks away from where I'm staying but work is getting in the way. I better get moving cause you better believe I'm going to go get a picture of that warehouse Griffey nailed during the All-Star Home Run Derby. Wish me luck!

1 comment: