Friday, August 14, 2009

Every guy's worst nightmare

So...um...yeah...Adrian Beltre doesn't wear a cup. I mean, he only plays a position in Major League Baseball that has the hardest hit balls hit to. No biggie. But in the extra inning thriller against the Chicago White Sox, Beltre took a hard grounder straight to the nads off the bat of Alexi Ramirez. Ryan Divish at the Tacoma News Tribune does a better job explaining it than I can cause...let's be honest, I just don't have the stomach to even read about it...let alone describe it with words. Oh...Beltre played 5 innings following the injury and scored the game winning run. Unfortunately, on the downside, his testicles now bleed.

So, for all those little leaguers who somehow miraculously read The Bush Leagues without their parents knowing...this is why we all wear a protective cup...well except Beltre apparently.

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand how he didn't throw up on the spot, let along score from second. That guys is nuts...or I guess nut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hearing this made me just check my balls. I couldn't imagine having a contused testi...people think he's tough for still playing - I think he's an idiot (or maybe his balls are numb).

    ReplyDelete