Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thanks for the feedback...

Nick and I really do appreciate the feedback we're getting from everybody. By helping us out we can continue to inform you about the Mariners while trying to be "somewhat" entertaining. I'm already trying to set up a guest caller for the next blogcast so be on the lookout for that, should include some good stuff.

In lieu of the feedback I've gotten from some of you I wanted to share a rough draft of the next blogcasts' transcript. Remember, this is just a rough draft so bear with me as we continue to develop it into something more.

Noah: Welcome back, everyone! This is the Bush Leagues with Nick and Noah. I'm Noah Banning joined by my good friend Nick Garbareno, say hello Nick.

Nick: Hello.

Noah: This is episode 5 and I'd like to thank everyone who provided us with feedback for our blogcast. It really does help us tailor the show to the people who matter most, the listeners. From the comments, it seems a lot of you don't want to hear about Morrow, Griffey, Yuni or Branyan anymore. So we'll hold off on talking about them for a while.

Nick: So...yeah, that's our show for today, thanks for listening and we'll see you at the park.

Of course I'm joking, and we really do appreciate the feedback. We bring it up every show that some of the topics seem like we're beating a dead horse, but they are what we feel is impacting the M's at that point in time. But we are listening. Coming up in future shows we'll be sure to talk about the make-up of the Mariners bench including the role of Ronny Cedeno. We'll also look into how Wak utilizes his platoon players (mainly outfield, catcher and DH) and whether he's doing this successfully.

But...if Yuni gets traded in the next week or so...which there are a lot of rumors going around, I reserve the right to analyze and talk about Yuni for the entire show if I see fit. That's just the power that comes with being on a blogcast.

1 comment:

  1. The other day I read that Shaq was taking some classes to become a sportscaster. So, instead of practicing his free throws he is taking these classes. I can hear it now, him attempting to rap, dissing Kobe, and staring into the camera with that shit eatin' grin. Uggghh. So this could be a topic for you guys. Who do you hate as a sportscaster and who do you like? This is more of a general sports topic and not so much tied to baseball.

    ReplyDelete